Trinity Care Pantry
The mission of the Trinity Care Pantry is to share the love of Christ with members of our community by distributing food to those who would otherwise go without.
The pantry is open (almost) every Tuesday evening from 6:00 until 7:30 PM. The pantry will be closed on Nov. 19 and Dec. 24.
Items needed that you can donate: Soap, toilet paper, margarine, spaghetti sauce, tuna (and other canned meats), canned meals (like Chef Boyardee), canned soup, canned vegetables, peanut butter, jelly, breakfast cereal, canned fruit, powdered milk packets (1 quart size)
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Volunteers are needed for the following tasks:
1) Distribute food on Tuesday evenings. (Interview clients, pack grocery bags, and hand out the food.)
2) Pick up food from Prince Frederick and from Waldorf.
3) Help unload and sort boxes of donated food.
4) Pick up bread from Weis.
5) Maintain an inventory of the food in stock.
6) Prepare bags and tables for the food distribution.
7) Perform record keeping and reporting tasks.
If you would like to help, please contact us by clicking here.